The Morgue The Morgue

Awesome!

I thought it was awesome, but I posted to insult the guy below me. Goth fucker! You actually think that St. Anger was a good album!? Fuckin' poser! You're not a metalhead, you're an embarassment!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

I admit, St.Anger was not AS good as most of their old albums. But it was still good.

I am a bad person. :(

Velocity Velocity

Best Flash I've seen in a while

This movie should be in the all time top 5 in my opinion. You're obviously a fan of good filmmaking, but don't expect the fucking retards on this site to feel the same way. You have got my 5--something I almost never give out--but that won't do much. Oh well, if you really want a high score just make a stupud movie where stickmen kill other stickmen for 10 minutes.

CC Flash Tutorials CC Flash Tutorials

...

You get a 0 for encouraging text morphing.

Text morphing does NOT rock.

TenkiStudios responds:

wtf man. You can vote 0 just because of that... and yeah it does... it looks awesome

Cougar Commander Cougar Commander

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Yeah! I love Cougar Commander! WooWoo!

Castlevania Priest Battle Castlevania Priest Battle

That was great.

I actually beat Jesus (the fair way). I kept on jumping just before the bombs blew, and whipped him twice when he came down. Kept doing this. Screwed up a couple times, and finished with only one health tick! Oh, it took me like 5,6 times to beat Jesus, too. Yes, I am a Christain, but I have a sense of humor. There are some super-religious ones that stereo-type us, but we are not all like that. How ever, I am offended by what Gun Panther said. He can kiss my fucking ass.

-Trev

-Marooned- -Marooned-

Hmmm...

Well it was pretty good. Graphics not bad and everything. A little easy but that's ok. Just make it longer. The reason you have a 1.99 is because it's too short. If this was like 4 times as long you could get something in the 3's.