Cougar Commander Cougar Commander

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Yeah! I love Cougar Commander! WooWoo!

Castlevania Priest Battle Castlevania Priest Battle

That was great.

I actually beat Jesus (the fair way). I kept on jumping just before the bombs blew, and whipped him twice when he came down. Kept doing this. Screwed up a couple times, and finished with only one health tick! Oh, it took me like 5,6 times to beat Jesus, too. Yes, I am a Christain, but I have a sense of humor. There are some super-religious ones that stereo-type us, but we are not all like that. How ever, I am offended by what Gun Panther said. He can kiss my fucking ass.

-Trev

-Marooned- -Marooned-

Hmmm...

Well it was pretty good. Graphics not bad and everything. A little easy but that's ok. Just make it longer. The reason you have a 1.99 is because it's too short. If this was like 4 times as long you could get something in the 3's.

Africa Wars-Ethiopia Africa Wars-Ethiopia

I totally agree with ninchogou

This is horrible! It's racist and offensive to Christians like me. I'm giving this an X u fuck!

KidTrev

NME-636 responds:

all you guys need to loosen up. if you dont have a sence of humor, u probly shouldnt be surfing new grounds. the movies not about killing blacks or christians, im a christian myself, and i'm half black. its about entertainemnt. if you cant look past color or religon, dont bitch at me cuz its not my fault